- Necklaces & chokers
- Rhodonite and Murano glass bead pendant necklace
Rhodonite and Murano glass bead pendant necklace
Rhodonite is a manganese inosilicate, SiO₃ and member of the pyroxenoid group of minerals, crystallizing in the triclinic system. It commonly occurs as cleavable to compact masses with a rose-red color, often tending to brown because of surface oxidation. Wikipedia
Its various shades of pink and red to from pale to deep tones. I has a vitreous luster and is composed of minerals, such as calcite, iron, and magnesium.
Rhodonite is a stone of compassion, balancing emotions and clearing away emotional wounds and scars from the past. Rhodonite also nurtures love, stimulates, clears, and activates the heart. This mineral is said to eliminate anxiety and encourage focus in adverse situations, increase calmness, spiritual, emotional, and mental levels and forms a positive energy field around the body and protects from jealousy and envy. It is also said to aid bone growth as well as the hearing organs.
- Pendant length, including jump ring: Approximately 2" (5.08 cm)
- Murano glass beads (x3) | Silver-plated brass core
- Silver stainless steel spacers (x3)
- 25.5" silver stainless steel chain (64.8 cm)
- Other materials: Silver stainless steel
Dark amethyst and howlite bracelet [faceted]
Dark amethyst and howlite earrings [faceted]
[#mauve #lilac #violet #lavender #plum #grape]