"Fleur de Vie" shell | Māori koru koa spiral pendant necklace
Spiritually, a spiral represents a connectivity with the divine. The spiral represents evolution and growth of the spirit. It's a symbol of change and development.
"Koa" means fearless in native Hawaiian.
According to Māori tribal customs, the spiral-shaped Koru symbol resembles an unfurling fern frond. It's a symbol of creation it is said that the wearer takes on spiritual power. It's also the powerful representation of growth, new beginnings, and how everyone's life is structured in a perpetual circle. Many modern day Māoris get koru tattoos.
- Leather lace color: Brown (suede)
- Pendant length: 3.75" (9.53cm)
- Leather lace length > See below
- Other materials: Silver stainless steel
- This design can be considered to be both masculine and feminine
Lace length: If you purchase this item, email us to confirm your desired length and include your order number in your email. Otherwise, the item will be shipped to you at a random length.