Māori-style whale tail pendant necklace with Murano glass bead
Its tail is one of the whale's most distinguishable features and holds many powerful meanings.
The whale's tail, also known as its fluke, is a symbol of strength and power, speed and agility, unity, as well as protection and good luck.
Did you know that the blue whale can grow to be 98 feel long - roughly the length of a Boeing 737 - and that its fluke can be up to 25 feet wide?!
- Solid stainless steel Māori-style whale tail
- Black, gold, and white shimmer Murano glass bead (x1) | Brass core
- Stainless steel beads: Silver stainless steel beads (x2) and tube (x1)
- Leather lace: Brown leather (suede)
- Leather lace length: Max 38" (97cm) > See below
- Pendant length: Approximately 3.50" (8.9cm)
- Other materials: Silver stainless steel
- This design can be considered to be both masculine and feminine
If you purchase this item, email us if you'd like a different lace length. Be sure to include your order number in your email. If you don't confirm your desired length, the item will be shipped to you at a random length.
Email us if you have any questions. Please include the SKU number (N-0074) in your email.
Handcrafted ~ Exclusive design
Inventory: One (1) in stock