Abalone Shell and Faceted European Glass Bead Pendant Necklace
The marine snail abalone is one of the world's most expensive seafood. There are more than 50 different species of abalone found in the ocean's kelp forests. As demand has soared, abalone has been dubbed 'white gold,' due to the high prices they command as well as the color of their pearly under flesh.
The Maori people believe the abalone stone (shell) can bring luck, peace, and prosperity to the person who wears it. The abalone shell is a beautiful reminder of the sea.
- Abalone Shell
- Abalone Shell Colors: Iridescent swirl of intense colors, ranging from deep cobalt blue and peacock green to purples, creams and pinks. Each abalone shell will have its own unique collage of colors
- Faceted European Glass Bead (brass core): Green
- Stainless steel charm and bead
- Findings: Stainless steel
- Chain: Stainless steel
- Pendant Length: Less than 1"
- Chain Length: 17" (30.5cm)
- 100% stainless steel
Handcrafted ~ Exclusive design
Inventory: One (1) in stock